Butternut Squash & Apple Soup
Apples and flavorful butternut squash inspire memories and comforts of crisp autumn days. They’re a perfect mix for a warm, satisfying and delicious bowl of soup.
Additional Ingredients: 4C broth, 2C apple cider, 2C milk or cream.
- Add mix to pot with 4 Cups chicken or vegetable broth or bouillon and 2 c apple cider. Add seasoning & vegetable packet. Stir.
- Bring to a boil & lower heat to a simmer. Cook for 25-30 minutes.
- Add 2 Cups cream or milk. Heat gently till warm. Do not boil.
For a thinner soup add more broth or water. SERVE with SALT & PEPPER TO TASTE.
- Top with crumbled bacon
- Add 1-2 Cups diced & cooked chicken breast
- Top with a spoon of sour cream & chopped parsley or chives
- Top with chopped candied pecans
Gluten Free, No Added Salt, No MSG, No Preservatives