Country Corn Chowder
Sweet corn harvested at its summer best and freeze dried, keeping all the flavor ready for this easy and delicious chowder.
Additional Ingredients: Broth, Milk or Cream
- Add corn chowder mix to pot with 6 Cups chicken or vegetable broth or bouillon with seasoning & vegetable packet.
- Bring to a boil & lower heat to a simmer. cook for 25-30 minutes or till potatoes are tender.
- Remove bay leaf. Add 2 Cups cream or milk. Heat gently till warm. Do not boil.
SERVE with SALT & PEPPER TO TASTE. Other suggestions . . .
- Add pieces of cooked or smoked salmon & dill
- Add 1-2 Cups diced & cooked chicken breast
- Add cooked shrimp, crab meat or clams
Gluten Free, No Added Salt, No MSG, No Preservatives